Full-time courses taught at Poznan University of Economics and Business:
- The economics of social protection (2019/2020)
- Social policy: an introduction (2019/2020)
- Social security: principles and policies (2019/2020)
- Social services for the family (2019/2020)
Previous full-time courses:
- Pension Systems in the EU, Warsaw University 2011-2012.
- Contemporary Topics in Social Policy, Institute for Advanced Studies 2012-2013.
- Social policy in a capitalist economy – development of learning module (24h), adults), including delivery of Myth busting in public debates workshop and Social-democratic welfare state lecture – Academy of Social Democracy, Friedrich Ebert Foundation, Warsaw, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Comparative welfare state research with fuzzy set analysis, EDAC-ESPAnet Summer School 2015 – workshop with PhD students and lecture, 16 September 2015.
- East meets West: concepts, methods and approaches in comparative social policy studies, workshop for PhD students, Welfare State in Eastern and Western Europe, 7th ESPAnet Summer School Central European University, 25 June-5 July 2011.